Our investment platform targets multi-family investment opportunities that meet the following principal criteria:
- Value Added opportunities with a clear potential to improve financial performance.
- 20-100 Units properties that are too large for unsophisticated investors but too small for institutions.
- Puget Sound Urban Neighborhoods where residents can walk to urban amenities.
- $500K – $5.0M Equity Raise combined with debt to fully capitalize the investment program.
As a subset of its principal criteria, Hamilton Urban Partners targets three specific investment types:
- Reposition – Occupied properties with operational upside through better management and light upgrades.
- Redevelopment – Unoccupied and/or distressed properties requiring significant construction work and offering upside through efficient construction, timely lease-up, and attractive financing.
- Development – Ground up development projects with investment upside through efficient design, careful execution, and emerging locations.
To learn more about current opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org